Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this Website and the goods and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order for any goods on our Website you are offering to purchase the goods on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to Australia and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
You may seek a refund if goods delivered are faulty; don’t match our description; or have defects that were not obvious or we did not bring to your attention. Please choose carefully as you are not entitled to a refund if you simply change your mind.
Goods must be returned within seven days from invoice date along with proof of purchase/damaged goods. If you prefer an alternative to a refund, we can arrange for goods to be exchanged or repaired. A store credit may be offered at our discretion. Please remember to keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
Discount Code Terms and Conditions
- At checkout, only one discount code can be entered at any one time.
- Discount code offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer, unless stated otherwise.
- Where a discount code offers a percentage off or amount off, the discount applies to the current listed price. Where there is no listed price, the discount will apply to the original RRP price displayed at the bottom of the product description.
- Discount codes cannot be added after your order has been placed and confirmation number has been confirmed; nor can a discount code be applied to an invalid order.
- The Bookshop has no obligation to advise a customer of an incomplete, incorrect or otherwise non-compliant entry.
- The Bookshop reserves the right to remove discount code offers if they are subject to missue.
If you are experiencing any problems with your discount code or order, please contact customer service before finalising your order. The Bookshop is unable to apply the discount code to your order once it has been processed.
Please contact us for more information.